Thanks for the new photos, it's great to see your smiling faces and beautiful Erica. Looking forward to seeing you and keeping our prayers up for Erica.
little eric looks so darling- thank you for posting these. hope you feel our good thoughts and prayers. looks like you had a special easter! melanie, eric and lucia
What a wonderful Easter celebration and beautiful pictures, I know Erica is wanting to dive into the Easter bunny cake, you can just see it in her eyes. Thank you for the photos and the update. Thinking of you and praying for comfort. Love and prayers - Nick & Tuck
Meg & Bob-Looks like the Easter Bunny put in some serious overtime decorating those eggs for Little. So sweet! I loved the cake too! Of course, I am assuming that was baked with loved by Nana!? It was so fun to see you guys on Friday. What a night. I'll get you the photos ASAP. I know...I'm slippin'. Much love and prayers to you both and Erica. I pray for her comfort and her liver. And I'll look forward to more updates. Love you guys!
Erica, Megan & Bob, Thinking of all of you and keeping you in my prayers. I'm running the Nike marathon this year and once again Erica will be one of my honorees. Thank you for sharing your story.
9 comments:
Happy Easter Erica, Megan and Bob. I am praying.
aBeautiful pics..Praying for a good week! The Wheels
Thanks for the new photos, it's great to see your smiling faces and beautiful Erica. Looking forward to seeing you and keeping our prayers up for Erica.
with love,
Ambra, Trim & Reese
little eric looks so darling- thank you for posting these. hope you feel our good thoughts and prayers. looks like you had a special easter!
melanie, eric and lucia
Happy Easter to all of you! We LOVED getting the photos...please keep them coming. Love Kerri
What a wonderful Easter celebration and beautiful pictures, I know Erica is wanting to dive into the Easter bunny cake, you can just see it in her eyes. Thank you for the photos and the update. Thinking of you and praying for comfort.
Love and prayers - Nick & Tuck
Meg & Bob-Looks like the Easter Bunny put in some serious overtime decorating those eggs for Little. So sweet! I loved the cake too! Of course, I am assuming that was baked with loved by Nana!? It was so fun to see you guys on Friday. What a night. I'll get you the photos ASAP. I know...I'm slippin'. Much love and prayers to you both and Erica. I pray for her comfort and her liver. And I'll look forward to more updates. Love you guys!
Meg,
Thanks for the new picture and update!I am happy to hear this is a better week for you! Always praying your precious Erica! Love cyn
Erica, Megan & Bob,
Thinking of all of you and keeping you in my prayers. I'm running the Nike marathon this year and once again Erica will be one of my honorees. Thank you for sharing your story.
Post a Comment